- Up to 40% more light output than other fresnels.
- Improved filter life through increased airflow.
- Cooler focus operation due to the use of engineering plastics on front (color frame mount) and rear.
- Adjustable yoke balance point.
- ‘Swing-down’ side door for easy access to lamp or for cleaning.
- Lamp life is enhanced through judder-free focus action of the captive lamp/reflector assembly which moves on Teflon-coated bearings.
- Heat-insulated rear grab-handle which doubles as handy storage for the 3ft cable length.
- Barndoor design, cool to focus maintaining settings through unique hinge tension design.
- Focusing is fast and safe using the large rear grab-handle, heat protected focus knob and filter holder.
- Constructed of aluminium extrusion and moulded engineering plastics – robust, dependable, safe and easy to rig.
- Permanently attached integrated safety cable ensures that this important safety requirement is always on hand.
- Integral micro-switch provides automatic power disconnection to the fixture when opening to relamp, preventing a student or technician inserting a lamp into an electrically live fixture.
- Fully Rotatable Barndoors
Selecon Acclaim 650w Fresnel
£7.00 £4.99 +VAT
Hire rate per week
- 8.7°-50.7° 650w general purpose fresnel with a 100mm diameter lens, for theatre
- Supplied with Gel frame, Barndoor, hookclamp, safety bond, 15amp plug
Please Contact Us to check availability & make an order