An ideal product for multi way radio microphone setups. Suitable for Sennheiser, Shure, Trantec, Audiotechnica
Providing a compact solution to antenna and power distribution in a 1u rack mount housing.
Save £$£$£$ compared to cascading 4 way adu’s even when building an 8 way rack!
High performance and very convenient solution not available elsewhere at this price. The product will appeal to a range of users from theatre and hire companies to broadcast.
Two passive or active antennas distribute to 2 x 24, 50 ohm outputs avoiding the need for cascading several antenna distribution units or passive splits which introduce signal noise and losses. 10v dc antenna power present at the Bnc Inputs for powering active antenna.
Unit can power all receivers through the RF cables!
12v dc to each of the 24 receivers via the bnc ‘B’ Outputs, short circuit protected at 350ma per output- removing the need for separate power supplies for each receiver.
12v dc 8 amps output is also available from the dc port for powering receivers which do not except dc powering via the bncs. DC Daisy chain cables available from stock.
Two internal switchmode power supplies act as a main and standby with auto changeover should one fail. The on board Lcd screen provides live status updates of each power supply. Encoder wheel provides complete control within the lcd menu to RF Gain over each set of 4 outputs with -10 to + 10db of control. Independent control over A and B Outputs in groups of 4.
Advance control over rf gain structure enables a wide range of antenna types, placement and cable length options. Reducing RF input overload to radio microphone receivers significantly reduces inter modulation and increases the number of possible simulations systems.
System menu can be locked, which will appeal to hire companies.
- 24 dual outputs for diversity operation
- Receiver Power on Rf A outputs – to power 24 receivers via the bnc! or 8a of dc available on dc jack output
- Compact and lightweight 1u housing
- Neat cabling solution avoiding cascading or splitting antenna signals
- very cost effective even for setups not requiring all 24 outputs
- Phantom power for use with active antennae- 10 volts at the two antenna inputs
- Industry Standard Bnc connectors
- entire rack powered from 1 mains lead!
- Frequency bandwidth – wideband -other options on request
- cable kits ready made to selection of different lengths for perfect neat wiring – see other products
- Cables available to Customer specification
- Daisy chain dc power cables for powering receivers. Available with 8 to 24 output connectors in the diary chain.
- Paddle ant active or passive available.
+ /- 0.4 db gain accuracy per output per 50mhz bandwidth
+ /- 1.8db gain accuracy per output per 470 – 950mhz bandwidth
channel separation > 25db
power supply redundancy > 30%
3rd order intercept point ip3 > 31dbm